Thursday, July 19, 2007

New Layouts





Here are some new layouts I've been working on :-) We're getting ready to move and I SHOULD be packing but instead I am playing...LOL

So yep....we are moving!! We are staying in New Iberia, just moving about five minutes away from where we are now. Our new home won't be ready for at least another 3-4 weeks, so until then Wayne is going to hang out in New Iberia, and the kids and I will be visiting MeMe and Nanny Dev back home during the last couple of weeks of summer.

So I caught up on some layouts...

The first one is Trey's preschool graduation. He was so excited to graduate and he wanted to go all out. He insisted on dressing up, tie and all. He had a great time and did excellent for his performance. Looking at these pictures, with him standing next to his fellow classmates, made me realize how tall this boy is! He is definitely going to be tall...just like both of his grandfathers.

The next layout is from Mya's last class field trip of the school year. The kids had a great time in the pool and I got to get rid of some of my white skin :-)

The last two are from Mya's 2nd dance recital. She did a wonderful job and enjoyed being on stage :-) The theme was 'Let's go to the Movies' and Mya was in The Little Mermaid, Annie, and Chicken Little. I guess you can say Chicken Little is 'coming soon' :-)

3 comments:

Oh Scrap!! said...

Love the Lo's welcome to the world of Blogging,i love it,hugs,Rosa.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tabby, Its Jackie from the Krewe. I've been looking at trying digital scrapbooking. I'm a little lost what program do you use because your layouts are awsome! Please let me know ho to get started
Thanks,
Jackie

Tab said...

Hey Jackie! Thanks :-) I use adobe photoshop elements! I love it :-) Here are a few of the sites that we shop and get freebies from.... www.oscraps.com, www.scrapgirls.com, and www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com. You can find digi stuff just about anywhere. The free stuff is a great way to find out if u like it without spending much on it. scrap girls has a newsletter that gives great tutorials in daily newsletters. Oscraps is a great place to find great papers from people who you may not have heard of but are great designers. The designers have great sales too :-)

Gosh.....I could go on all day!! LOL We need to have a group session :-)

Miss you all!
Tab

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com