Friday, August 1, 2008

My project today....

So, I've been working in my classroom.....school starts next Friday!! Today I pretty much just worked on my door, well with little other things here and there, but mainly my door. The school theme this year is "treasures in learning" and my class room theme is flowers and bugs. So check out my materpiece....wudduya think?? I used some paper tearing for the grass, Cricut cartridge 'walk in the garden' cartridge for the flowers, lady bugs, worm, snail, turtle and butterflies. I used the Pooh marker font to make my golden letters.




Still have LOTS of work left to do.....so I've got my list and I'll be off to Wal-mart and Office Depot bright and early!! Office depot is having a teacher appreciation thingy starting at 9, so you know I'll be there :-) Can't beat the freebies!!!

I have a crazy week ahead....new teacher meetings on Mon and Tues, student orientation for the students on Wed (that means I have to do my orientation and go to the kids too!!!) and Thurs is my LAST day to have everything ready...yikes!! Where did my summer go??

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com